Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2013

TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD

February 1, 2013
Received phone calls today from two black actors interested in filling the roles we were unable to cast.  Whew. This will put us back to top speed.

January 26, 2013
Auditions were last weekend. All went reasonably well. One woman dropped out before the first actual rehearsal - taken to the hospital, she says, with severe stomach problems. We have yet to cast the two black male roles. Looking around. Thursday we rehearsed in the theatre with no heat. Furnace problems. The temperature was 42 degrees. My hands were shaking so badly I couldn't read my blocking notes on the script. Other than that, everything is going well. Business as usual.

May 1, 2012
I was just informed I was selected to direct TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD next March. More later

No comments:

Post a Comment